30th January to 2nd February, 2020
Laxmi Lawns, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Preparation Of Abstract For PG Thesis Based Award Paper
- All abstracts must be submitted in English- Times New Roman and with a font size of 12. To ensure blinded review-no identifying features such as names of hospitals, medical colleges, clinics or places may be listed in the title or text of the abstract.
- Do not include the names of authors either. Their names and affiliations (institutions) should be sent in Document1 (attached) separately when submitting the abstract
- The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. The title should not be written entirely in capital letters.
- The size of the abstract is limited to 350 words.
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- 1. Background
- 2. Aims & Objectives
- 3. Aims & Objectives
- 4. Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects precisely.
- 5. Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence.
- 6. Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
- 7. Limitations
- 8. Conflict of interest : Declaration of conflict of interest is mandatory.
- 1. Document 1 - Authors and Institute details.
- 2. Abstract as per instructions.
- 3. Ethical clearance certificate from the Institutional Ethics Committee.
- 4. An undertaking that the proposed thesis is their original study plan and there are no conflicts of interest - signed by the applicant, guide and co-guide (if there is/are co-guide). Also include that it has not been submitted for consideration for free or award paper in the same conference.