30th January to 2nd February, 2020
Laxmi Lawns, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Guidelines for E-Poster Uploading
- Registration for DERMACON 2020 is mandatory.
- E posters can be uploaded after logging onto the delegate panel.
- Presentation must be prepared in Power point format (ppt) and submitted online prior to conference.
- Uploading is strictly online and for any technical assistance contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Maximum of two E posters as presenting author will be allowed.
- Make sure that these posters have not been selected in other categories like free papers ,award papers or thesis based award papers.
- A maximum of 10 slides are permitted in your presentation (including title, references and acknowledgement slide) .
- Total file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- Title slide should mention only the name of the presenting author. (Affiliation, co-authors or institution should not be displayed).
- Please ensure that the slides are not cluttered. Maximum 4-5 lines per slide with appropriate font and spacing are recommended.
- Use either light font on dark background or dark font on light background to facilitate clarity.
- Aspect ratio should be 16:9 (HD widescreen).
- Please note that Video or audio files and animations are not permitted.
- The presentation cannot be subjected to any changes once it is submitted.
- Last Date For e-poster uploading is 5th December 2019