30th January to 2nd February, 2020
Laxmi Lawns, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only registered delegate is allowed to submit the abstract for paper/poster.
- The abstract for the paper/poster need s to be brief – not more than 250 words.
- The presenting author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English, Times new roman, Font size 12
- Please choose appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise, & MUST NOT be written entirely in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed",
- You may use standard abbreviations; however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 8th September 2019
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email only. So, please provide your current active working E mail ID along with Mobile number. (Scientific committee will not be responsible if you do not receive any response due to wrong email ids provided.)
- The certificates will be prepared according to the name of the presenting author given while submission.
Instructions for Abstract Content:
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- In original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publication in conference abstract book or Souvenir. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 15th September 2019
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
- Maximum of two presentations (one in each category excluding E posters)and two E posters as presenting author will be allowed.
- Please do not submit the same abstract under more than 1 category.
- Please mention the prize category of presentation for which the author is competing for.
- For award papers – do not reveal the names of the institution, place and co-authors. A “blind” selection process will be used.
Structure of abstracts:
For original research/ reviews:
- Aim & Objectives
- Materials & Methods
- Results / Conclusion
For case studies:
- Introduction / Background
- Case description
- Learning Objectives